Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) today celebrates a significant brand milestone with the opening of the 100th Hyatt House hotel: Hyatt House San Jose Airport.
Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) today celebrates a significant brand milestone with the opening of the 100th Hyatt House hotel: Hyatt House San Jose Airport. The newly built airport hotel provides guests the service and convenience of hotel living with the casual comforts of home. The hotel is jointly owned by Liberty Group and Hyatt Hotels.
Conveniently located adjacent to the Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC), Hyatt House San Jose Airport is accessible from all major freeways in Silicon Valley including 880, 101, and 87, and is less than 35 miles from San Francisco International Airport (SFO). Downtown San Jose is just five miles from the hotel, where guests can enjoy a number of attractions, including California’s Great America amusement park, Levi’s Stadium, San Jose McEnery Convention Center, Avaya Stadium, and SAP Center at San Jose.
“We are thrilled to be the Hyatt House brand’s one hundredth hotel and to bring a new and dynamic guest experience to the San Jose marketplace for both business and personal occasion travelers,” said General Manager John McEntee. “With more than 15 million passengers traveling through SJC in 2019, we’re confident Hyatt House San Jose Airport will provide guests with a comfortable stay experience before embarking on the next leg of their journey.”
Hyatt House San Jose Airport offers:
- 165 stylish guestrooms, including 113 apartment-style Kitchen Suites with fully equipped kitchens, comfy living rooms, spacious bedrooms and stylish bathrooms
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- The Commons, a comfy lobby lounge with an open and welcoming space for guests to relax, work or socialize, and the Outdoor Commons, which includes a fire pit and BBQ grill, the perfect place to sip cocktails and enjoy savory bites
- Complimentary Morning Spread, a full hot breakfast buffet served daily for guests, featuring a made-to-order Omelet Bar and assorted breakfast breads and bowls bar with steel-cut oatmeal, fresh fruit and more, along with vegetarian and gluten free options
- H Bar, which features the Sip + Snack menu, serving freshly prepared items including soups and sandwiches, plus craft cocktails and premium beers and wines, offered seven days a week
- 24-hour grab-and-go H Market to meet the everyday needs of guests, from snacks and sundries to freshly prepared salads and sandwiches
- 24-hour Workout Room to keep fitness routines going
- Gathering Rooms with more than 1,800 square feet of flexible meeting or event spaces, a thoughtful food and beverage menu, audiovisual equipment and a House Host to make sure gatherings are a real crowd pleaser
- Borrows Menu with often-forgotten items from phone charges to razors and extended stay extras like blenders and laundry baskets
- A Very Important Resident (VIR) program, which includes a complimentary welcome amenity, H Bar dining credit, laundry credit, and other personalized perks, for guests staying 21 or more consecutive nights
- Additional conveniences, including 24-hour Guest Laundry
- A pet-friendly policy that welcomes most dogs or cats (fees apply)
- Free hotel shuttle for guests to/from SJC and companies within a three-mile radius
“The opening of this hotel comes at a time of strong momentum for the brand, with Hyatt House hotels under development around the world, including new markets for the brand, such as Canada and Kenya,” said Paul Daly, senior vice president of operations, Americas, Hyatt Place and Hyatt House. “We continue to build and cultivate strong relationships with guests, colleagues, owners, operators, and developers around the world. With their support, the Hyatt House brand is on a terrific trajectory.”
Hyatt House San Jose Airport Leadership
Hyatt House San Jose Airport is under the leadership of General Manager John McEntee and Director of Sales Joanne Bianchi. In his role, McEntee is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s 45 associates and ensuring guests encounter the neighborly service for which the Hyatt House brand is known. McEntee joined by Bianchi, Director of Sales, who is responsible for providing sales, service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the San Jose area.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
© 2020 Hotel News Resource